Hey guy's ! Welcom to my blog :) In this blog I talk about LOVE , LiFE and manymore .. I'm new in BLOGGING soo ajar la skit sal Blog ny oke (!) Don't just look only lah , FOLLOW la skali HAHAH xD



Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Why ?


The thing tat i keep wondering is .. why u threat me lik a sick dog bt u threat the others lik a beautiful Sun ? before this u threat me as nice as I threat u  and even more .. nowdays , when i look at u .. u jst look away bt when others .. ermmmm == idk lar . Can u tell me y u became lik this . i noe tat i m not lik the others .. ermm , ok thenn .. i noe u r happy with them without me . I  noe tat i m lik a flies always flying over u  .. without me , u r happy n even happy .. i noe tat my behavior n everything jst disturbing u . I hope u r happy with them . Idk wat to say larr .. tat's only fer today . BYE !