Hey guy's ! Welcom to my blog :) In this blog I talk about LOVE , LiFE and manymore .. I'm new in BLOGGING soo ajar la skit sal Blog ny oke (!) Don't just look only lah , FOLLOW la skali HAHAH xD



Saturday, May 28, 2011

Plug In Baby - Muse

I've exposed your lies, baby 

The underneath is no big surprise 

Now it's time for changing 

And cleansing everything 

To forget your love



My plug in baby 

Crucifies my enemies 

When I'm tired of giving 

My plug in baby 
In unbroken virgin realities 
Is tired of living



Don't confuse 

Baby you're gonna lose 

Your own game 

Change me 
Replace the envying 
To forget your love



My plug in baby 

Crucifies my enemies 

When I'm tired of giving 

My plug in baby 
In unbroken virgin realities 
I'm tired of living



And I've seen your loving 

But mine is gone 

And I've been in trouble